手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 亡灵岛 > 正文

有声读物《亡灵岛》第9期:亡灵(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I went into the room… and I was very surprised. 我进了房间……并感到很惊讶。

The room was full of strange things.Coloured shirts and suits.Three guitars.And there were posters and photographs on the walls.
屋里满是奇怪的东西:花衬衫和花衣服,三把吉它。墙上还有一些海报和照片。
I looked at the posters.
我看着海报。
Jake Rosso's face looked down at me.
杰克·罗索的脸俯视着我。
I looked at the dead Jake Rosso's pictures,and I remembered all the photographs on the walls of my room in Hong Kong.I could never forget that face—the face of my favourite singer.
我望着已故的杰克·罗索的图片,想起了在香港时我房间墙壁上的那些照片。我永远也不会忘记那张脸——我最喜爱的歌手的那张脸。
Then,while I looked at his face,something strange happened.I began to see another face in the posters.An older face,and with a moustache,but the same face.
接着,正当我盯着他那张脸看时,奇怪的事情发生了。我开始在海报上看出另一张脸。这张脸显得年龄大了一些,留着胡子,但又是一模一样的。
I saw the face of Mr Ross.
我看到了罗斯先生的脸。
‘No!’I said.‘It's not true!’
“不!”我说,“这不是真的!”
But it was,I knew it was.
但这是真的,我知道这是真的。
‘Mr Ross is…Jake Rosso!’
“罗斯先生就是……杰克·罗索!”
‘No!'said a voice behind me.
“不是!”我身后有个人说。
I turned round and saw Mr Ross.He was standing in the doorway.He looked…afraid.
我转过脸,看见了罗斯先生。他正站在门口。他看上去……害怕的样子。
‘I don't believe you!’I said.
“我不相信你的话!”我说。
‘You have to believe me!’
“你应当相信我的话!”
I looked at the posters.‘Who is that,if it's not you?’
我望着海报。“如果那个人不是你,那是谁?”
‘It's Jake Rosso.He was… my brother.’
“是杰克·罗索。他是……我兄弟。”
‘That's not true!I shouted.‘I don't believe you.Listen,Jake Rosso was my favourite singer—I had hundreds of pho tos of him.I still have all his records.I loved him,do you understand?Thousands of people loved him.’
“那不是真的!”我大声喊道,“我不相信你的话。听着,杰克·罗索是我最喜爱的歌手——我存有他几百张照片。我现在还保存着他所有的唱片。我喜爱过他,你懂吗?成千上万的人喜爱过他。”
‘He's dead,'mr Ross said quietly.
“他死了,”罗斯先生平静地说。
‘No!’I shouted.‘You're Jake Rosso!You look different now,yes.You've got short hair,you've got a moustache now,and you wear glasses.But you're… Jake… Rosso.You were my favourite pop star, so I know.’
“没有!”我喊叫着,“你就是杰克·罗索!你现在看上去不一样了,是这样。留着短发,蓄着胡子,戴着眼镜。但是你就是……杰克……罗索。你曾是我最喜爱的那位流行歌手,所以我知道。”
Mr Ross said nothing,and watched my face.
罗斯先生没说什么,他看着我的脸。
‘He doesn't know what to do,’I thought.‘He knows I don't believe him,and he's afraid.’
“他不知道该怎么办了。”我想,“他知道我不相信他的话,他害怕了。”
Then he said,‘It was you in the passage last night,wasn't it?’
然后他说:“昨天晚上是你在走廊里,对吗?”
‘Yes,’I answered.
“是我,”我回答说。
He looked angry.‘I was wrong to give your mother a job,’he said.‘I thought it was OK because you came from Hong Kong.And I needed help with my work.I needed a good secretary.’
他看上去生气了。“我给你妈妈工作给错了,”他说,“我原认为不会有事,因为你们从香港来。而且我那时需要人帮我工作。我当时需要一个好秘书。”
‘Does your other secretary know who you are?’I asked.‘Do the other people on the island know?’
“你另外的秘书知道你是谁吗?”我问道,“岛上其他的人知道吗?”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
doorway ['dɔ:wei]

想一想再看

n. 门口

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。