手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 冰河世纪2 > 正文

影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第5期:它是我们认识的白痴

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

Come on, don't listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape.

别听他的 火速东尼 为了一颗葡萄 连妈妈都肯卖
Are you making an offer? I mean, no, I would not.
你是在出价吗? 不 我的意思是 当然不卖
Haven't you heard? The ice is melting.
你没听过吗?冰层正在融化
You see this ground, it's covered in ice.
看这块土地 被冰封住
A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice.
1千年前它就被冰封住
A thousand years from now, it will still be ice.
再过1千年 它还是被冰封住
Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts or nothing,
不要用你的生存本能妖言惑众
but haven't mammoths pretty much gone extinct?
不过长毛象不是快绝种了吗?
What are you talking about? About you being the last of your kind.
这话是什么意思? 你是世界上最后一头长毛象
Your breath smells like ants.
好恶 你的嘴巴有蚂蚁的味道
Be that as it may, when's the last time you saw another mammoth?
你多久没看到别的长毛象了?
Don't pay any attention to him.
不要理他
Mammoths can't go extinct. They're the biggest things on Earth.
长毛象不会绝种 我们体型最大
What about the dinosaurs?
那恐龙怎么说?
The dinosaurs got cocky and made enemies.
恐龙太自大 树敌太多
Look. Some idiot's going down the Eviscerator.
看 有个白痴走向掏心冰墙
Please tell me that's not our idiot.
不是我们认识的白痴吧
OK, I'm gonna jump on the count of three.
注意!数到3我就跳下去
1…
One,
2…
two...
Sid, don't move a muscle. We're coming up.
喜德 不要动!我们上去!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳!跳!跳!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳!跳!
Sorry.
抱歉
Two and three one-thousandths, two and four one-thousandths...
2又千分之3 2又千分之4…
Sid, what are you doing? Get down from there.
喜德!你在干嘛? 下来!
No. I'm gonna be the first to jump off the Eviscerator
不!我要抢第一跳下掏心墙
and then you guys are gonna have to show me some respect.
看你们以后尊不尊重我
The only respect you'll get is respect for the dead.
跳啊 我们会缅怀死者
Come on, Manny, he's not that stupid.
不要管他 他没那么笨
重点单词   查看全部解释    
extinct [iks'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 灭绝的,熄灭的,耗尽的

联想记忆
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 


关键字: 影视 精讲 冰河世纪

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。