手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 冰河世纪2 > 正文

影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第18期:我被树懒绑架了

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..

Crash, I told you not to drink before bed.

跟你说睡前不要喝太多水
I didn't do this. At least, not all of it.
不是我 至少有些不是我尿的
What's happening? We overslept. We need to move.
怎么了? 睡过头 该走了
What if we're the last creatures left alive?
如果地球只剩我们
We'll have to repopulate the Earth.
我们要负责制造人口
How? Everyone's either a dude or our sister.
行不通 都是男的和一个姊姊
Hi. Hey, Manny.
嗨!蛮尼
Wow. What a night. You'll never guess what happened.
昨晚多精彩 你永远猜不到
You were sleepwalking.
我乱猜一下 你梦游?
No, no, no. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths.
不 我被一群迷你树懒绑架
That was gonna be my second guess. And they worshiped me.
我正想这样猜说 他们把我当神膜拜
I mean, sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshiped me.
虽然后来把我抛进着火的柏油坑 但他们的确膜拜过我
You were dreaming. Come on, the water's rising faster than we're moving.
你在做梦!快 水在上升
I'm telling you, I was kidnapped. I was worshiped. Guys.
我跟你们说 我被绑架… 被膜拜 然后他们…喂!
Fine.
算了


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。