手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 走遍美国新世纪版 > 正文

走遍美国Lesson01-1 我是摄影师

来源: 编辑:echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.

对不起 我叫Richarrd Stewart
I'm a photographer.
我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
What's it for?
是做什麽用的
It's for a book.
是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book?
你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures.
这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, U.S.A.
我称之为 美国写真真
Oh, that's a nice idea.
噢 这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
你想拍我们的照 就就请吧
I'm Martha Vann.
我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help.
谢谢 很感谢 的帮帮助
I'm Richard. What's your name?
我是Richard 你叫什么
Gerald. Gerald。

How old are you, Gerald? Gerald
你今年多大大
Five.
五岁。
And where do you live?
你们住在哪
We live in California.
我们住在Californiaa 。
Well, welcome to New York.
噢 欢迎你们到纽约约来
OK, just a second.
好了 请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here.
我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗
Oh, please.
噢 太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。。很
Now point to the buildings.
现在请指著那些建筑筑物
Terrific!
好极了
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice!
Gerald 亲一亲妈妈妈 很好
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢你 Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
谢谢 Vann太太
Oh, my pleasure.
噢 不客气。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢 。
Oh, you're welcome.
噢 请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿 让我给 拍一张张
Wonderful. Please.
好啊 请。
Are you from New York?
是从纽约来的吗
No, I'm from Greece.
不是 我是从希腊来来的
I'm an exchange student.
我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here?
是什麽时候来这 的
Three months ago.
三个月之前。
Your English is very good.
的英语说得很好。
Thanks.
谢谢你的夸奖。
I studied English in school.
我是在学校 学的英英语
Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡
No, thank you.
不要 谢谢。
Tell me about your book.
谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet,
噢 它尚未完成
but I have some of the pictures.
但我手头有一些照片片
Would you like to see them?
要不要看一看
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊 我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.
就在这 。 美国写写
It's an album of pictures of the United States:
是关於美国的
the cities, the special places, and the people.
一些城市 一些特别别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑
And these are pictures of people working:
这是工作中人们的照照
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
钢架工人 银行职员员 警察 街头小
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
钢架工人 银行职员员 警察 街头小
ambulance drivers, doctors....
救护车驾驶 医生等等等…
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
噢 这是我父亲 他他是一名医生
This is my mother.
这是我母亲。
What's her name?
她叫什麽名字
Ellen. Ellen。

My younger brother, Robbie.
这是我弟弟Robbie
He goes to high school.
他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan.
这是我妹妹Susan
She works for a toy company.
她在一家玩具公司工工作
Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida.
这是我祖父 他住在在Florida
And this is my wife Marilyn.
这是我太太Marilyn
Oh, she's very pretty.
噢 她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family?
谢谢。那 的家庭呢
They are in Thessaloniki.
他们住在Thessaloniiki
That's a large city in northern Greece.
那是希腊北部的一个个大城市
But now I'm living in the Bronx.
但现在我住在Bronx乔?
With a Greek-American family?
跟希裔美国家庭住吗
No. Hispanic.
不是 是西语裔家庭庭
Oh no! It's five thirty.
哎呀 已经五点半了了
Will you excuse me?
我失陪了
I have to meet my wife.
我得去接我太太。
It was nice meeting you.
非常高兴遇见你。
It was nice meeting you.
非常高兴遇见你。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too.
我也很高兴碰到 。
Thanks for your help.
谢谢 的帮助。
And good luck! I've got to go.
祝 好运 我得走了了
By the way, I'm Richard.
噢 我忘了说 我叫Richar
What's your name? 呢
Alexandra. Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks.
再见 Alexandra 谢谢。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag!
再见。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一个旅行袋。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
photographer [fə'tɔgrəfə]

想一想再看

n. 摄影师

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆


关键字: 摄影师 走遍美国

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。