手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > 走遍美国新世纪版 > 正文

走遍美国Lesson02-2 请问这个座位有人吗

来源: 编辑:echo   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

对不起 请问这个座位有人吗
No, it's not taken.
没有 没人坐
Oh, thank you.
啊 谢谢
Oh, let me help you with this.
来 我帮你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你。
Do you want to sit by the window?
想靠窗坐吗
No, no, no. I like the aisle seat better.
不 不 不。我喜欢坐在靠过道的地方。
Please, you sit by the window.
你请靠窗坐。
My name is Stewart... Malcolm Stewart.
我姓Stewart………Malcolm Stewart
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴遇见
I'm Elsa Tobin. How do you do?
我叫Elsa Tobiin 你好。
Do you live in New York?
住在纽约吗
No, no. I'm from Florida.
不 我从佛罗里达来的。
I am, too. But didn't you just get on?
我也是。可是 不是刚上车的吗
No, no. I just changed my seat.
不 不。我刚换了一下座位。
A man next to me was smoking,
我旁边的那个人抽烟
and smoke really bothers me.
我受不了。
Where are you from in Florida?
你从佛罗里达什麽地方来
Titusville. It's near Orlando.
Titusville 在rlando附近。
Small world. I'm from Titusville, too.
世界真小。我也是从itusville来的。
Really? What part?
真的 什麽地
My husband and I live near Spaceport.
我和我丈夫住paceport附近。
I know that area.
我知道那地方
My house is only a few miles from Spaceport.
我的家离Spaceeport只有几哩路。
Do you still live there?
还住在那儿
Oh yes, yes. My husband's there now.
啊 对 对。挝 丈夫现在就在那儿。
He couldn't take time off to come to New York with me.
他走不开 没办法和我一 来纽约。
Do you still live there?
你现在还住那吗?
No. I sold the house and the furniture,
不。我把房子和家俱都卖了
put a few personal things in an old trunk,
剩下一些东西装进一个旧衣箱
and shipped it to my children in New York.
运到我孩子那去了 他们住在纽约。
That's my destination.
那是我要去的地方。
Are you married?
你有家室吗
My wife died four years ago.
我妻子四年前过世了。
She was a wonderful woman. A real friend.
她是个很好的人? 一个真正的朋友。
I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry.
我为你难过 真的为你难过。
I'm sorry. Really, I'm sorry.
我为你难过 真的为你难过。
Lots of wonderful memories.
留下的是许多美好的回忆。
We were married almost fifty years.
我们结婚将近五十年。
Well, forty-seven, to be exact.
准确点说 四十七年。
John and I celebrate our fortieth anniversary next month.
下个月John和我 庆祝我们的结婚四十 年纪念。
Oh, congratulations! That's nice.
啊 恭喜你们 太好了。
What does John do? John
现在做什么
He's an aerospace engineer
他担任航太工程师
and works for Orlando Aircraft Corporation.
为Orlando飞机机公司工作
He started with them almost forty years ago.
他在那 做了靠 四十年了。
What do you do?
你现在做什麽?
I just retired. Had my own company.
我刚退休。我原来开一家公司
A construction company. Roads, bridges, big stuff.
一家营造公司 路 筑桥 都是大工程。
But I just sold it and retired.
我前不久把它卖了 然後退休。
Excuse me, ma'am. Ticket, please.
对不起 太太 车票请拿出来看一下。
Would you kindly hold these keys, please?
请帮我拿一下钥匙
I have a ticket, I know.
我知道我有车票
I was in the smoking section.
我原本坐在吸烟车厢的。
It's OK, lady. Take your time.
没关 太太 慢来。
I'm sure it's in your purse, Mrs. Tobin.
我相信是在你的皮包 Tobin太太。
Oh, here it is.
哦 在这 。
And here are your keys.
你的钥匙。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Do you have family in New York?
在纽约有亲人
No, no. But I do have very close friends in New York City.
没有。我在纽约有很要好的朋友。
We like to go to the theater together.
我们常一起去看戏。
You said you have family in New York.
你说你在纽约有家人。
Yes, indeed.
对 没错。
A son and his wife and their three children--
有个儿子 还有儿媳妇以及他们的三个孩子
my grandchildren.
我的孙儿女们
You must be excited.
您一定很兴奋
I can't wait, to see them!
我恨不得马上见到他们。
Are you going to live with them?
您打算和他们一起住吗
Yes.
对。
Permanently?
一直住下去
Well... they want me to,
这……他们希望这样。
but it's too early to know for sure.
但我现在还没决定。
I'm pretty independent.
我是独立性很强的人。
I tried to teach my kids the importance of independence,
我总是告诫孩子们独立的重要。
but I'm not sure I want to be alone.
但我不知道我是否想一个人生活。
Some people don't mind being alone. I do.
有些人不在乎独自生活,我在乎。
I understand. But tell me.
我能理解。告诉我
Why did you stop working?
你为什麽要退休
I retired because... I wanted to be with my family.
我退休是因为  …我想和全家人在一起。
I didn't want to be alone anymore!
我不想再一个人独自生活了。
I didn't want to be alone anymore!
我不想再一个人独自生活了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
construction [kən'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物

联想记忆
aisle [ail]

想一想再看

n. (席位间的)通道,侧廊

 
aircraft ['ɛəkrɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 飞机

 
destination [.desti'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 目的地,终点,景点

 
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
independence [.indi'pendəns]

想一想再看

n. 独立,自主,自立

 
corporation [.kɔ:pə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 公司,法人,集团

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。