Some nights I'd have to sleep alone.
有时候我晚上得一个人睡觉。
I didn't mind.
我并不介意。
I would listen to the house breathing.
我会听到屋子的呼吸。
All those people sleeping.
大家都在睡觉。
I felt safe.
让我觉得很安全。
It was a place of great routine.
每个人每天的作息都一样。
Mr. Winslow.
温先生。
Every morning at 5:30, no matter the weather.
不管天气怎样,清晨五点半。
General Winslow, U.S. Army Retired, would raise the flag.
退伍的温将军都会去升旗。
Mrs. Sybil Wagner, once an opera singer of some note.
华夫人曾是知名歌剧女伶。
well, she sang Wagner.
她只唱华格纳的歌剧。
We got to put some life into these old sticks for you.
咱们得让你的脚活动活动。
All right, baby, come on.
好了,来吧。
Get you walking so you can help me out around here. Come on now, hear?
你会走路就能帮我忙,加油。
No matter the season, supper was served promptly at 5:30.
一年四季都是傍晚五点半开饭。