手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 怦然心动 > 正文

影视精讲《怦然心动》第35期:想让朱莉觉得我帅

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Mom, are you trying to make the Bakers feel totally worthless?

妈 你搞成这样是想让贝克家相形见绌吗
I want it to be nice.
我就是想弄丰盛点
And why aren't you dressed? I'm going.
你怎么还不穿好衣服 我这就去
I wanted tolook goodfor Juli.
我想让朱莉觉得我很帅
But I didn't want her to think that I wanted to look good for her.
但又不能让她看出我是特意为她而打扮的
It was a fine line.
这两者有着微妙的界限
A very fine line.
非常微妙的界限
Bryce, they're here. Come on down.
布莱斯 他们到了 快下来
Coming!
来了
Come on in.
快进来
Come in, come in.There goes the waistline.
请进 请进 真漂亮
I'm glad you could make it. Lynetta, Steven, company's here.
很高兴你们能来 琳妮塔 斯蒂文 客人们到了

想让朱莉觉得我帅

Coming! What is this? Homemade pie?

来了 这是什么 自己做的馅饼吗
Yes, it's pecan and blueberry cheesecake.
对 核桃馅饼和蓝莓芝士馅饼
Let's take them to the kitchen.
我们拿到厨房去吧
Hi, guys.Hey, looking good.
大家好 你好 好漂亮啊
This is my dad. Hi, I'm Lynetta.
这是我爸 你好 我是琳妮塔
Hi, nice to finally meet you.
你好 很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴见到你
My boys are telling me that... Hey, big guy.
我儿子们一直跟我说... 你好 大个子
Hey, Steven. How are you?
你好 斯蒂文 最近还好吧
We should've done this a long time ago. Come on in.
早就该一起吃个饭了 快进来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
pecan [pi'kæn]

想一想再看

n. 美洲山核桃(树)

 
worthless ['wə:θlis]

想一想再看

adj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。