You coming to bed tonight?What's wrong?
你今晚来睡觉吗 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, don't tell me it's Neal Caffrey.I've been competing with him for three years.
别告诉我又是尼尔·卡夫瑞 我和他争你 争了三年了
He'd be out today.
他今天越狱了
You considering his offer?Of course you are,or you'd be in bed with me.Can he help you find him?
你在考虑他提的条件吗 肯定是 不然你现在应该跟我在床上 他能帮你抓到他吗
Neal's smart.You know how much I like smart.
尼尔很聪明 你也知道我有多爱聪明人
Is he as smart as those ivy league co-eds they throw at you?
他和你身边那些常春藤高材生一样聪明吗
He's almost as brilliantas the woman I married.
他几乎和我娶的女人一样聪明
Ooh, good answer.So, what's the problem?
答得好啊 那到底有什么问题
This is not the way it's supposed to go.You get caught,you do your time.
事情不该这样发展 你一旦被抓 就得蹲监狱
There's more to this—more to this than some lost love.Some side angle he's playing.
这次不只是为了失去的挚爱这么简单 他是在玩着什么把戏
So you're suggesting he escapes a maximum-security prison,knowing full well that you'd catch him
你是说 他从一间最高戒备的监狱越狱 完全明白会被你逮住
just so he could trick you into letting him out again?
只为了戏弄你 让你再次放了他吗
It's a working theory.
很有道理
Yeah. Keep working.Is it so hard for you to believe a man would do that for the woman he loves?
是啊 值得思考 要你相信一个男人会为了挚爱做出这种事 就这么难吗
Neal just bought himself four more years in prison. For what?
尼尔为自己讨来了四年的追加刑期 为了什么
For what?If you were neal, you wouldn't have run for me?
为了什么? 如果你是尼尔 你不会为了我越狱吗
Let me see it.You understand how this works?
让我看看 你清楚现在的情况吧
Yeah, I'm being released into the custody of the FBI under your supervision.
明白 我在FBI的监管下被释放 受你管制
I let this thing chafe my leg. Anything I'm missing?
我腿上装了这玩意 还有什么吗
Yeah. If you run and I catch you,which you know I will because I'm 2-0,you're not back here for four years.You're back here for good.
有 如果你逃跑 我会捉住你 你知道我会的 我已经捉住过你两次了 而且你再次回来就不是四年了 而是一辈子
You're gonna be tempted to look for Kate. Don't.
如果你想去找凯特 劝你不要
I told you—the bottle meant "goodbye".
我说了 那个瓶子意味着再见
Then leave it at that.This is a temporary situation.
那就释怀吧 这是临时征用
Help me catch the dutchman, we can make it permanent.
只要抓住荷兰人 就能正式录用你
Where are we headed?
我们去哪儿
Your new home.
你的新家