Dance lessons?
舞蹈课?
Damn, she's competitive.
该死,她还真是争强好胜。
Their dance is totally gonna be better than ours.
他们舞跳得肯定会比我们好。
Let me see Canary Song again. Dandelion. Canary.
再让我看看金丝雀黄,蒲公英黄,金丝雀。
Isn't there something in between?
就没有介于两者之间的颜色吗?
Sort of like a burnt Canary.
像是深金丝雀黄?
Video montage of their lives? Really?
他们成长过程的视频剪辑? 是吗?
It's gotta be Fletcher's idea.That's just...
这肯定是弗莱彻的主意,那只是。
It's gonna be, like, pictures of them as babies.
肯定会有他们小时候的照片。
You know, Emma with one tooth...
只有一颗牙的艾玛。
and Fletcher in his little superhero outfits. It's tacky.
穿着超人服的弗莱彻,太俗了。
Can I help you?
有什么事?
Yeah. Delivery for Liv Lerner.That's chocolate.
丽芙·能纳的快递,是巧克力。
I'll take that.
我收下了。
Mmm. Looks good.
看起来不错。
"Liv, you deserve this and more."
"丽芙 这是你应得的。"
Isn't Daniel the sweetest?
丹尼尔真是太体贴了?
I'll just have one.Thanks.
我就吃一颗,谢谢。
Just one.
就一颗。
W-Was she up there? Yeah.
她在上面吗?是的。
Oh. And it's impossible to go get them back? No, no, no, no.
没办法拿回来了?不,不,不行。
She ate half the box already, lady. Forty-five dollars.
她已经吃了半盒了,女士,45块。
Yes. Okay.
好的。
That is the agreed upon.
这是事先说好的。
But just so you know.
但是你要知道。
if you heard what was actually going on, you would totally side with me.
要是你知道是怎么回事,你觉得会站在我这边的。
You gonna tip me??I thought that was including tip...
你不给小费?我以为已经包括小费了。
but anyway, I'll give it to you because I'm the Paula.
但我还是会再给小费,因为我是珀拉。