手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 超完美男人 > 正文

听电影《超完美男人》学英语第40期:为了我和我妈妈分手

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So?

所以?
You know even though he didn't say it out loud...
你看即使他没有说出口。  
know that he knows that the moon isn't just a rock.
我也知道他不会认为月亮只是一块石头。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?  
There is such a thing as the perfect man.
他有完美男人的一些特质。
And I know exactly who it is for my mom.
并且据我所知很符合我妈妈。  
Who? Your Uncle Ben.
谁?你的本叔叔。  
What?
什么?
And now because of my stupid scheme, they can never meet.
然而现在由于我愚蠢的计划,他们永远也不可能见面。   
I'm so beyond lost.
我很失落。  
You were right.
你当时是对的。
I should have never bought that orchid.
我真不该去买那朵愚蠢大兰花。  
The whole thing was just a huge mistake.
所有一切都是一个巨大的错误。  
Hey.
嘿。  
I need to ask you a huge favor.
我需要你帮我个大忙。  
Hi to you, too.
你好。  
I need you to break up with my mom for me.
我要你为了我和我妈妈分手。  
When did l start dating her?
我什么时候开是和她约会的?  
Not as you. As the perfect man, Ben.
不是以你的名义,是以完美男人的名义,本。  
No way.
不行。  
Come on. Please.
来吧,求你了。  
Just call her at 7:00, put on a deep voice and tell her it's over.
只要7点打电话给她,用低沉的声音告诉他一切都结束了。  
What's my reason?
分手的理由呢?  
Men never have reasons. They just split.
人们不需要理由,他们只是分手。  
Why can't you just break up over e-mail?
你为什么不能在e-mail上说分手?  
Because that's too cold.
因为那太无情了。  
Besides, l want her to hear his voice.
另外,我想让她听听他的声音。   
Yeah, but it wouldn't be his voice.
对,但那不是他的声音。  
It would be mine, what with him not existing and all.
那是我的声音,因为他根本不存在。  
Come on, you know what l mean. Please, Adam.
来吧,你知道我的意思,求你了,亚当。  
If I tell her that this was all fake, she'll be crushed.
如果我告诉她一切都是假的,她会崩溃的。  
But if he just dumps her, that she's used to.
不过如果他只是甩了她,那她已经习惯了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
scheme [ski:m]

想一想再看

n. 方案,计划,阴谋
v. 计画,设计,体系

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。