Of course I can do it.
我当然行
This is moi we're talking about.
我们就是指这个
I don't think I can do it.
我不认为我能胜任
Lizzie, you must.
丽兹,你一定要
You will be great. I know.
我知道你会很好
How do you know?
你怎知道?
Because. Because you shine like the light from the sun.
就是知道 因为你像阳光般闪耀
Paolo. Paolo.
保罗,保罗
31 minutes till showtime.
离开场31分钟
Lizzie.
丽兹
Gordo! Oh my god! What are you doing here?!
戈多!你在这里干嘛?
Lizzie, that's not important right now.
丽兹,这并不重要
You need to listen to me.
你要听我说
I feel so bad. I cannot believe you would do that for me.
我很难过,我不能相信你为我这样
-Why aren't you gone? -Long story.
-你为什么没走? -说来话长
I want to hear it, but I've got to get my dress on.
我想听,但我要准备装扮
Listen to me.
听我说
Paolo is setting you up.
保罗给你陷阱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Actually, he is setting me up.
实际上,他给我陷阱
Freaky, huh?
奇诡,对吗?
Way freaky. Way, way freaky.
非常奇诡 非常非常奇诡
That whole story about Paolo doing his own music and going solo.
保罗说他自己能唱歌 能单独唱
That's Isabella. She's the one that sings live.
那应该是伊莎贝拉 是她一直在唱
Isabella wants to quit the act.
伊莎贝拉不想干了
Paolo is just a liar.
保罗是个骗子
This has all been some scheme to set you up and embarrass you onstage
她有个计划陷害你 让你在舞台上出丑
so it looks like Isabella can't sing.
看起来像伊莎贝拉不能唱歌
Si, si, It's true.
嘿,嘿,真的
Paolo wants to destroy Isabella's career.
保罗想毁了伊莎贝拉的前途