手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 超完美男人 > 正文

听电影《超完美男人》学英语第46期:原来是一场误会

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You know what, you guys?

你们看?  
I'm looking for the Silverman wedding.
我找的是银婚典礼。  
Sorry. Carry on. My bad.
对不起,你们继续吧,我的错。  
David, I'm so sorry.
戴维,对不起。 
Son, are you all right?
儿子,你还好吧? 
Holly!
郝莉!  
I'm sorry. I made a mistake, okay?
我很抱歉,我错了,好了吗?  
Well, that's just the understatement of the year.
你没有把所有的事情都说出来。  
What are you thinking?
你在想些什么?
I thought you were the one marrying Amber.
我以为要娶安贝儿的人是你。  
Me? Lance said.
我,兰斯说的。
No! Amber's one of my dearest friends.
不!安贝儿是我最好的朋友之一。  
I'm catering her wedding.
我正在帮他筹办婚礼。  
What's left of it.
余下的部分呢。  
What are you doing? Read these.
你在干什么?看看这个。
No, that's not an answer. Yes, it is.
不,这不是答案,是的。  
If you'd just read these e-mails, you'll see.
如果你读了这些 e-mail,你就会知道。  
There's someone that you need to meet.
你需要去见某人。  
Hi, Mom. What are you doing here?
嗨,妈妈,你在这里干什么?  
I didn't want you to think you'd been stood up.
我本不希望让你觉得自己被耍了。  
He's not coming. What?
他不会来了,什么?
How do you know? How did you even know I was here?
你怎么知道的?你又是怎么知道我在这里的?
I know, because....
我知道,是因为。
Because?
因为什么?  
Because I made him up.
因为是我把他捏造出来的。  
What?
什么?  
The flowers and the letters and the e-mails and everything.
花,信,e-mail 和所有的一切都是捏造的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understatement [ʌndə'steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 少说,有保留地陈述,轻描淡写

 
cater ['keitə]

想一想再看

v. 备办食物,迎合,满足

联想记忆
normality [nɔ:'mæliti]

想一想再看

n. 常态 =normalcy(美)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。