手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 马达加斯加2 > 正文

影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第20期:花花公子

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Well...There is this one thing.

嗯 确实有件事
What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告诉我
Well. No, I couldn't.
呃 不行
I mean. What is it?
是什么
You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
我从来都鼓不起勇气告诉格洛丽娅
how I think about her. What is it?
我如何 告诉什么 告诉我啦
I don't really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is it?
我从来不敢告诉格洛丽娅 我对她的感觉
I have always felt about her. Fine, don't tell me!
我一直以来对她的感觉 嗯 不告诉我就算了
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn't tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人吗 你刚才没告诉我 我们现在谈的可是女人啊
What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你还在怕什么 你反正都快死了
Yeah? Yeah...Yeah, you are right.
没错 是啊 你说对了
Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
你一定要迈步向这女人走去
right? You look her right in the eye,
好吗 注视她的双眼
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
身体向前倾 好吧 低下身子
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until you're...
然后你让她向前倾 靠近你 是吧
...just a lips distance away from each other.
只剩一个嘴唇的距离
And then you just tell her...
然后你告诉她
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她
Actually, it's...
啊 事实上
it's more like love her.
比较像是有多爱她
Oh, you slave dog.
喔 你个多情种子
You're a real player, you know that?
你还真是个花花公子啊 知道吗
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
现在听我说 你得举起她
I can't hear you.
听到了吗
Yeah. Good. You gotto raise up.
听到了 很好 你把她举到空中
raise..up..
举得高高的
You gotto get out of the hole.
你得从洞里出来 好
I'm raising up on the ground.
把她从地上举起来
He's raising Maurice. I'm raising Maurice.
我在上升 莫里斯 继续往上
You gotto go right up to this woman. -Yeah.
要马上去找她 没错
You gotto go right up to a fight. Yeah, I tell her.
然后直奔主题 我要告诉她
And then you gotto say:
说出你的感受
Baby, I dig you.
宝贝 我中意你


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。