手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 马达加斯加2 > 正文

影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃亡非洲》第28期:我知道就是你(end)

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Bye bye. We're gonna miss you.

拜拜 会想你们的
See you later.
回见
We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo.
我们在蒙迪卡罗度完蜜月就回来
Or whenever the gold runs out.
或者金子用光以后
Take cares. Come back soon.
路上小心 早点回来
Hey you know mom, let them take their time.
老妈 让他们慢慢玩吧
New York is not going anywhere. Right guys?
纽约跑不了 对吧 伙计们?
Yeah, you're right about that?
没错
Well, as long as I'm with her.
只要和她在一起
And you two. I don't care where we're.
还有你们两个 我不在乎到底在哪
She has the most amazing laugh.
她拥有世界上最动听的笑声
Love has no boundaries.
爱无国界
Well, it looks like you're stucked with us for a while.
看来还要再打扰你们一阵了
Dad...
老爸
what's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a bit and...
怎么了 我以为我们可以多聚一会儿
You got me. I got you son.
吓着我了 我吓着你了 儿子
You got me with my... You did my thing. You got a background on me.
吓着我了 用我的拿手好戏
I love it.
我喜欢那个
I got you son.
我唬住你了 儿子
Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
老爸还挺厉害 马蒂
Marty? Who's Marty?
马蒂? 谁是马蒂?
Come on? I don't know Marty. Don't call me Marty.
别装了 我不认识马蒂 别叫我马蒂
You can't fool me.
你骗不了我的
I don't see no Marty. Ain't no Marty here.
我没看到马蒂 这儿没有马蒂
Marty, I can look into your eyes...
马蒂 我可以看着你的眼睛
and I know it's you.
我知道 就是你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
bore [bɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 使厌烦
n. 讨厌的人,麻烦事

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。