手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 那些年那些诗 > 正文

《那些年那些诗》第20篇:如果你忘了我 If You Forget Me

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

帕布罗·聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda),智利著名诗人,1971年诺贝尔文学奖得主。他在少年时代就喜爱写诗并起笔名为聂鲁达,16岁入圣地亚哥智利教育学院学习法语。1928年进入外交界任驻外领事、大使等职。1945年被选为国会议员,并获智利国家文学奖,同年加入智利共产党。他曾当选为世界和平理事会理事,获斯大林国际和平奖金。诗人在这首诗里展现了爱情中表现出来的“等待”的维度。在该诗“等待”的爱情观中的“我”是外向型的,表现为大胆、狂热的追求倾向,带着野性的向心力去表达自我的情感,即使对方是虚幻的、无望的,还是照样展现出自己的豁达与开朗。

If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing, 

希望你知道
You know how this is. 
这是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, 
当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴
Everything carries me to you, 
我的心儿就会飞向你
As if everything that exists. 
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals, 
芬芳,光明和荣誉
Or little boats that sail toward. 
就像小舟荡向岛屿
those isles of your that wait for me, 
那里,你等候着我
Well now. If little by little, 
然而,假若
You stop loving me,  
你对我的爱情淡去
I shall stop loving you, 
我的爱火也会
Little by little. 
渐渐熄灭。
If suddenly you forget me, 
如果瞬间你忘了我
Do not look for me, 
别来找我
For I shall already have forgotten you. 
因为我早已把你忘怀。
If you think it long and mad, 
我生命中
the wind of banners that passes through my life, 
过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  
而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 
记住,彼时彼刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。
But, if each day, each hour, 
但是,如果每时每刻
You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness, 
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs, 
如果你迎向我的红唇
up to your lips to seek me, 
每天绽若鲜花
Ah my love, ah my own, 
啊,我的爱人,我心里
in me all that fire is repeated,  
所有的爱火将再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten. 
永不会消失,永不被忘记
My love feeds on your love, beloved, 
我情因你爱而生,爱人啊
And as long as you live,
情长今生
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  
不离你我臂弯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
implacable [im'plækəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难宽恕的,难和解的,执拗的

联想记忆
branch [brɑ:ntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 分支,树枝,分店,分部
v. 分支,分岔

 
impalpable [im'pælpəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 感触不到的,难以理解的

联想记忆
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。