Hey buddy... welcome to the party.
你好伙计... 欢迎来到派对.
Lets see what kinda moves you got.
让我瞧瞧你有多少腿脚功夫.
Dance little scrab-fish.
跳舞的小杂鱼.
Dodge the coconut ball...
躲避球...
Happy days.... Oohmm...
快乐的一天.... 哦哼...
Oohh... look at him.
啊哈... 快看他.
Where's my booty, has anyone seen it?
我的战利品呢, 有木有人看到啊?
Flynn, it's right behind you.
Flynn,就在你背后.
Where? Where's my booty.
在哪儿?我的战利品?
I can't see it.
我看不到.
Yuk... it's all I can see.
呸... 我只看见了这玩意.
Ooh, this is a lovely vacation...
哦, 这可真我度过的...
best I've ever had.
最棒的假日.
Mornin' sunshine...
太阳晒屁股啦...
let me be the first to extend a hand of friendship.
让我成为第一个 伸出友谊之手的人.
That's your foot.Hohoho... nothing gets by you, does it.
那是你的脚.吼吼吼... 你对什么都无动于衷吗, 是把?
What do you want?
你神马意思?
I bet you're feeling lost... scared... confused. Allow me to explain.
我打赌你感到迷失...恐惧... 迷惑. 让我来解释.
Help me out boys...Oooh, Captains' going to sing a shanty...
男孩们帮帮我...哦, 船长要唱水手之歌了...