I miss you dad.
我想你了老爸.
Well that's something you don't see everyday.
这可不是每天都能看到的.
Ethan... Hi....
好....
Meant... to do that.
意味着... 会做那个.
I've never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
我可从没见过一头猛犸是这样睡觉的.
What... No... This just helps me think.
什么... 不... 那是帮助我思考用的.
It gets the blood to the old noggin' and away from the old... whatever.
这能有助于我大脑的血液循环... 不管了.
Ahh... ok, that's a little weird.
啊啊... ok, 这有点奇怪啊.
So, how you doing... you know, with all of this.
那么, 你是如何... 你知道, 用这些东西.
Honestly, a little scared. Ok, a lot scared.
说实话, 有点吓人. 好吧, 很吓人.
Everything we knew is gone.
我们所知道的一切都是浮云.
Yeah, I was pretty scared too. I mean, not scared... you know, like concerned.
是啊, 我也吓尿了. 我的意思是, 别怕... 你知道, 好像关心.
Hey, um, do you want to walk with me tomorrow? Try and get our minds off all of this stuff.
嘿, 恩, 你想要明天和我散散步吗? 暂时把你脑子里杂乱不堪的东西抛开 .
You want to walk with me.
你想和我散步.
Well, you did almost flatten me this morning so I figure it can't really go worse than that, right.Yeah...
好吧, 你今天早上的确把我打倒了所以我想今天 不会再比这更糟糕的了, 对.是啊...
Oh, just one thing, totally no big deal but... you might want to lose the mohawk.
哦, 只有一件事, 一点也无关紧要但是... 你可能会想要失去刺毛.
Louis... yeah, sure... not a problem.
Louis... 是啊, ... 没问题.