Wait, wait, did you hear that?Manny...Manny...
停, 等等, 你听到了吗?
No, I... I heard something. I heard it.
不敢相信, 我... 我听到了. 我听到了.
Is that...?Peaches... There she is.
那好像是...?Peaches... 她在那里.
Dad...We're coming sweetie. Don't move.
老爸...我们来了甜心. 别动.
Daddy...Peaches...
老爸...
Welcome home daddy...Let go of me.
欢迎回家老爸...放我走.
What the odds, we we're just talking about you.
真是古怪, 我们谈论的就是你.
You like the new ship...
你喜欢这艘新船吗...
I call her Sweet Revenge.
我把这称为甜蜜的复仇.
And look here,
还有看看这里,
we've got ze catch-de-jour.
我们可把你们全抓住了.
Ellie. I'm alright. Let my daughter go. Ellie.
冲着我来. 放我女儿走.
It's ok, he wants me...
没事的, 他要的是我...
and he's gonna get me.
他抓住我了.
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter...
想救你的女儿牺牲你自己...
how touching... how predictable.
多么感人啊... 真好猜.
Now come and get her.
现在过去抓住他.
G'day mate...You remember us... we're the bad guys. G'day mate...
你还记得我们吧... 我们可都是坏人.
Alright, let them go.
够了, 放他们走.
I don't think so. You destroyed everything I had..
我可不怎么认为. 你毁了我所有的心血...
I'm just returning the favour.
我只不过是还债.
No...!
不...!