手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特与密室 > 正文

有声读物《哈利波特与密室》第102期:泥巴种和细语(19)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

But then he saw that Hagrid was laughing.

可是他看到海格笑了。
“I'm on'y jokin',” he said, patting Harry genially on the back and sending him face first into the table.
“我是开玩笑,”他亲切地拍了拍哈利的后背,拍得哈利的脸磕到了桌面上。
“I knew yeh hadn't really.
“我知道你没有。
I told Lockhart yeh didn' need teh.
我告诉洛哈特你不需要那样做。
Yer more famous than him without tryin'.”
你不用花心思就已经比他有名了。”
“Bet he didn't like that,” said Harry, sitting up and rubbing his chin.
“我敢说他听了不大高兴。”哈利坐直身体,揉着下巴说。
“Don' think he did,” said Hagrid, his eyes twinkling.
“我想是不大高兴,”海格眼里闪着光,
“An' then I told him I'd never read one o' his books an' he decided ter go.
“然后我又对他说我从来没读过他的书,他就决定告辞了。
Treacle toffee, Ron?” he added as Ron reappeared.
来点儿乳脂软糖吗,罗恩?”看到罗恩又抬起头来,他问了一句。
“No thanks,” said Ron weakly.
“不,谢谢,”罗恩虚弱地说,
“Better not risk it.”
“最好不要冒险。”
“Come an' see what I've bin growin',” said Hagrid as Harry and Hermione finished the last of their tea.
“来看看我种的东西吧。”哈利和赫敏喝完茶之后,海格说。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。