You know Hansen's just published another paper?
汉森又发表了一篇报告
I can't even find a topic for my doctorate.
而我连博士论文的主题都没有
Well, on the bright side, you've invented window art.
可是你却发明了橱窗艺术
This is a group playing touch football.
这是美式橄榄球队的比赛
This is a cluster of pigeons fighting over bread crumbs.
这是一群鸽子在争夺面包屑
And this here is a woman
而这是一个女人
who is chasing a man who stole her purse.
在追逐偷她皮包的男人
John, you watched a mugging.
你居然目击抢劫案
That's weird.
真不可思议
In competitive behavior someone always loses.
在竞争的状态下 总有人会输
Well, my niece knows that, John,
这点连我的小侄女都懂
and she's about this high.
而她只有这么点大
See, if I could derive an equilibrium
如果我能找出一种均衡
where prevalence is a non-singular event,
在优势可逆的情况下
where nobody loses,
就会出现双赢的局面
can you imagine the effect that would have
你想这在有冲突的情况下 会有多大的影响
on conflict scenarios, and arms negotiations...
像武器协商...
When did you last eat?
你什么时候吃过东西?
When did you last eat?
你什么时候吃的饭?
Currency exchange?
像货币交换
You know, food.
吃东西
You have no respect for cognitive reverie,
你一点也不尊重幻想
you know that?
你知道吗?
Yes.
没错
But pizza...
但是说到比萨饼...
Now, pizza I have enormous respect for.
我对它可是满腔的尊重
And of course beer.
当然还有啤酒
I have respect for beer.
我敬重啤酒
I have respect for beer!
我非常敬重啤酒