手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E04 第59期:父母在,不远行

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I mean, I always knew things were weird between us, but I never thought...

我一直觉得 我们之间的关系很怪 但是我从来没想过
she actually hated me.
她其实讨厌我
Nah, hey, come on. That's not what she said.
别多想了 她可没这么说
Yeah, right. She said she wished I had never been borned, which is worse.
是没这么说 但她说宁愿没生过我 这更糟糕
I always knew Daniel was her favorite.
我一直都知道 她最爱的是丹尼尔
Yeah, all right, trust me, I-I have an older brother, too, so I know the feeling.
相信我 我也有个哥哥 所以我能体会你的感受
Only now mine's my guardian.
现在他还成了我的监护人
So what happened to your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
She left. Yeah, when I was, like, 2.
她离家出走了 在我大概两岁的时候
I don't even remember her. Jack does, but he doesn't talk about her.
我对她没什么印象 杰克记得 可他从不提妈妈的事
I don't know, maybe that's what kept me from hocking her ring.
我不知道 也许这就是我没把戒指拿去当掉的原因
Like some stupid part of me thinks she's gonna come back for it.
我心里还傻傻地期盼着某天她会回来取这枚戒指
Can I see? Well, if it matters, you wouldn't have gotten much for it. It's fake.
我能看看吗 不论它重要与否 你都不能从中获益多少 这是假的
Oh, it figures.
真相大白了
But you know what? It's priceless to you, and that's so much more important.
但你知道吗 对你 它可是无价之宝 这才是更为重要的
You should go home, and work it out with your mom.
你该回家了 好好跟你妈聊聊
At least you have one, right?
至少你妈还在你身边 不是吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rash [ræʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 鲁莽的
n. 疹子,大量

联想记忆
guardian ['gɑ:diən]

想一想再看

n. 保护人,监护人

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。