You know what's out there?
你知道外面是什么吗
A series of higher tones.
一连串的高音
It's arranged by nature.
曲调完全是神来之笔
It's governed by the laws of physics of the whole universe.
由宇宙中的自然法则所支配
It's an overtone, it's an energy, it's a wavelength.
这是泛音 是力量 是波长
And if you're not riding it, good lordy, you'll never hear it.
老天 如果你不能驾驭它你就永远听不到
Where do you think it comes from?
你觉得我听到的声音
What I hear.
从哪里来
I think it comes from all around you, really. I mean, it's...
我想它来自你的身边 真的 意思是
Comes through us, some of us.
可能来自我们 我们中的某些人
It's invisible, but... but you feel it.
你看不到 但能感觉到
So only some of us can hear it?
只有一部分人能听到
Only some of us are listening.
只有一些人在听
Do you think my parents are listening?
我父母会在听吗
I hear you, kid.
我在听 孩子
Like? Yeah.
像这样 恩
Are you hearing a word I'm saying? Louis.
你听进我说的话了吗? 路易斯
Come on. it's about time I met your family.
快啊 去见见你的家人
Listen, jen, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
听着 杰安 也许这不是个好主意
Grow up. Come on.
成熟点 快点
come on. "grow up."
快 "成熟"
are all irish people this loud? yeah.
爱尔兰人都这么吵吗 对啊