Oh God.
我的上帝
You're not so cocky now, are ya?
这下你蔫儿了吧
I'm gonna get you for that.
我一定会把你弄到手
Ah, maybe you will, maybe you won't.
也许吧-
Did he say anything to you? - Oh, yeah, will you look at that?
- 他对你说什么了? - 嗨,看哪
It's that girl from the Carnival, right?
这不是狂欢节晚上那个姑娘么?
Do you remember me?
你还记得我么?
Yeah, sure, Mr. Underwear, was it?
当然记得 这不是内裤先生么?
- Well, l... - How could I forget.
- 呃,我…… - 我怎么会忘了呢
Yeah, I wanted to clear that up with you,
是的,我想向你解释清楚
because I'm really sorry about that.
那天我真的很抱歉
It was a really stupid thing to do--
我做出那种事的确很愚蠢
crawl up a Ferris wheel to talk to somebody.
硬冲上摩天轮和别人说话
But I had to be next to you.
但是我真的想陪伴在你身边
I was being drawn to you.
一种莫名的力量把我引向了你
Oh-- oh, jeez, what a line!
哦……哦,老天 瞧你这一套一套的!
You use that on all the girls?
你是不是对每个女孩都这么说?
- No. - Right.
- 不是 - 哦?
I saw you the other night with little Miss Ribbons.
可是有一天晚上 我看见你和另一个女孩在一起
- What are you doing tonight? - What?
- 今晚你有空么? - 干嘛?
Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, whatever.
或者明晚,或者这周末 什么时候都行-
Why?
什么事?