I do not remember Jersey being this cold.
我不记得新泽西有这么冷。
Well, it’s been uncommonly cold this month.
嗯,这个月冷得有点不寻常。
We’ve gone through seven bags of rock salt.
我们已经用光了七包崖盐。
Your house is just so quaint, Mrs. Brander.
你的房子真是古雅,布兰德太太。
I mean, Chris, you never told me you were so provincial.
我是说,克里斯,你从没有告诉我,你是如此节省。
It’s like a true rags to riches story.
就像个真实的从贫穷到富有的故事。
but I’ve always found the middle class to be just so much more real.
但我总是觉得中产阶级更好一些。
I mean, isn’t Chris great?
我是说,克里斯多棒啊?
Yeah, he is a nice boy.
对,他是个好孩子。
You know, he usually flies us out to Los Angeles.
你知道他总是让我们飞去洛杉矶。
It’s been, uh.
有,嗯。
oh, nine, 10.
哦,九,十--。
It’s 10 years. Yeah.
已经十年了,对, 十年?
10 years since he’s been home.
他有十年没有回过家了。
All right. Good job, Dougie. Oh, hi, honey!
好了,干得好,道吉,哦,嗨,亲爱的!
Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Mikey. Oh my God!
麦克,哦我的天!
Is that my Christmas present?Sam, my younger brother Mike.
那是我的圣诞节礼物?萨曼沙,我的小弟弟麦克。
Samantha James.Samantha James.
萨曼沙 杰姆斯,萨曼沙 杰姆斯。
Mike Brander. It is an honor.
麦克 布兰德,是我的荣幸。
I have your poster on my wall.
我的墙上贴着你的海报。
but you are way hotter in person.I know!
你本人看上去更辣,我知道!