That's chamomile for you ladies.
你们的菊花茶。
Nice and hot.Very good. Thanks.
茶靓水滚。
Sara, it was a movie poster. It's no big deal.
只是电影海报,何必大惊小怪?
It's peculiar though, right? Don't you think?
可是实在太巧合了,不是吗?你不这么认为吗?
Look, I thought you were through with all this New Age bullshit...
还以为你对星座、风水那些。
like horoscopes and feng shui and all the crap.
所谓新时代玩意不再有兴趣。
Eve, for someone who owns a New Age store, you are alarmingly earthbound.
你是新时代商店的老板,反而现实厉害。
Oh, yeah? And for a shrink-in-training, you are a little bit crazy.
你是精神科医生,精神却出毛病。
I'll tell you that much.Excuse me.
我会告诉你更多,打扰了。
Do you carry the Casanova candle? As a matter of fact, we do.
请问有没有如意郞君洋烛?我们确实是。
Check on the shelf across from the Caligula incense.
有啊,摆在古檀香对面,那个架上。
And they're on sale, so today's your lucky day.
你行运了,今天特价发售。
Great. You see, that is what happens...when people get hooked on the New Age life.
迷信的人就是这样。
They end up sitting at home burning candles for Mr. Right...
宁可在家里祈求如意郞君。
when Mr. Good Enough For Right Now is waiting at the corner bar.
也不去找个嫁得过的丈夫。