Jamie,how me konw you.
Jamie,我如何知道你
So, um-- so how long are you in town for?
那么,嗯,你准备在镇上待多久?
Um, just the night, actually.
嗯,事实上只有一晚。
Just one night, really? You can’t stay any longer?
只有一晚,真的? 不能多待些日子吗?
No. I wish I could, but l.
不行,我希望可以,但我。
Let’s go, Chris. There’s pee on the floor.
我们走,克里斯,地上有尿。
Yeah.Okay, um.
对,好吧,嗯。
all right, well.
好,那个。
it’s really great to see you again.You too.
真的很高兴能见到你,我也是。
Oh.
噢。
Wow.
喔。
Just give me a call sometime.
有时间给我打电话。
I’m living with my parents.
我和父母同住。
Oh, I know. I’m living with my parents.
噢,我知道 我和父母同住。
Okay, bye.
好了,拜。
Bye. Bye.
拜,拜。
Jamie Pal. Whoa!
洁蜜帕拉米诺,喔哦!
She’s like a box of fine wine.
她像是一瓶好酒。
You know, in high school you’d never get a girl like that.
你知道,你在高中从没有得到这样女生的青睐。
And now you get whoever you want.
而现在女人却随你挑。
I bet you could definitely hit Jamie Pal.
我打赌你肯定能打动洁蜜帕拉米诺。
Definitely.Okay. Okay.
肯定,好吧,好吧。