- What's going on? - I'm leaving town.
- 怎么了? - 我要走了
- Leaving? - Yeah.
- 要走? - 是的
- When? - Now, right now-- like today.
- 什么时候? - 现在,立刻,今天就走
Look, I need you to tell Noah something, okay?
听着,我有事要和诺亚说
I need you to tell him that I love him.
我要你告诉他 我爱他
And tell him that I'm sorry for everything, okay?
还有告诉他 过去的事情我很对不起,行吗?
Look, I was up all night with him, Allie.
艾丽 昨天我一晚上都和他在一起
I've never seen him so low.
我从没见过他情绪这么低落
It's over. Don't make it any harder than it already is.
算了吧,一切都结束了 别再往伤口上撒盐了
No! No, it's not over.
不!还没结束
Fin, we had a fight last night.
费,我们昨晚吵了一架
No, we said some things we didn't mean, but it's not over.
我们只是说了些无心的话 可我们并没有结束
- It is over. - No.
- 结束了 - 没有
Leave it alone. Let it go.
算了吧 就让它过去吧
I'm coming.
我马上就来
Mama, I'm coming!
妈妈,我马上就来!
- Look, he understands. - But--
- 听着,他很理解 - 可是……
It's hard, but he really does.
作出这样的决定很难 可他真的理解
Summer's over and it's time to go home.
夏天就要过去了 该回家了
If he wants to talk to you, he'll write. If not?
如果他想和你说话 他会给你写信的,对不对?
Okay.
好吧
Okay, can you just-- can you just tell him that I love him.
那么你只要帮我转告他 我爱他