You haven’t aged a peep.
你一点都没变
What do you know about Dusty Dinkleman?
你有多了解达斯丁丁克曼?
- You mean Dusty Lee? - Yeah.
- 你是说达斯丁李?- 对
Works in the building, drives ambulance. Why?
在这里上班开救护车,怎么了?
Well check this out. So I’m out with Jamie again--
帮我想想我又和洁蜜出去了--
Another day date?
又是一天的约会?
Yes. Anyway,
对,不管怎么说
we’re having a great time
我们很愉快
and then Dusty shows up out of nowhere,
然后达斯丁不知道从什么地方冒出来
and then Jamie gives him her number.
然后洁蜜给他留了电话
Hey, didn’t Dusty have like a huge crush on Jamie?
嘿,那个达斯丁不是不也曾经很喜欢洁蜜?
- Uh... - Yeah, you got some
- 嗯... - 对,你有
competition there, Chris. I mean, Dusty is a really nice guy.
对手了,克里斯我是说,达斯丁确实是个好小伙儿
Yeah, well Jamie doesn’t date nice guys.
对,洁蜜没约过好小伙儿
She puts them in the friend zone
她把他们当成朋友
and then tortures the shit out of them.
然后折磨他们
I don’t know. Jamie’s come a long way since high school.
我不知道洁蜜自从高中以后经历了很多
I think she might be maturing.
我想她应该成熟了
Maturing?
成熟了?
So that’s why she went with Dusty.
这就是她约会达斯丁的原因
She wants a sensitive guy--
她要个敏感的家伙--
more like the old me.
就和以前的我差不多