a little corny, maybe even a little femme,
有点天真 或许还有点女性化
but I find something so resplendent
但是我找到一些灿烂的东西
in the simplicity of Nicholas Sparks’ writing, you know what I mean?
从尼古拉斯 斯巴克斯简朴的写作中 你知道我什么意思?
Nice outfit, by the way. Rock and roll.
很好的装备,顺便说一句 很摇滚
Carol?
卡罗尔?
Oh my God.
哦我的天
- Carol... - Dusty, oh my goodness.
- 卡罗尔... - 达斯丁,哦我的天
- This is old-home week. - Oh, absolutely.
- 这真值得庆祝- 哦,绝对是
- Is it okay that Dusty came? - Oh, it’s awesome that Dusty came.
- 达斯丁来没事吧?- 哦,达斯丁能来太好了
Thank you. - Okay.
- 谢谢你- 好
-...in the hospital. We got-- - Dust!
-...在医院,我-- - 达斯丁!
Hey, let’s hit the road.
嘿,我们出发吧
Well, you kids have fun.
嗯,孩子们好好玩
Oh, Carol, why don’t you come join us?
哦,卡罗尔,你为什么不和我们一起呢?
She’s vacuuming.
她在打扫
W-well, I’d love to, but l-- I wouldn’t want to impose.
嗯-嗯,我倒是愿意,但我-- 我不想强人所难
- Oh, no imposition at all! - No.
- 哦,怎么会呢!- 不
We’d love to have you, wouldn’t we, Chris?
我们希望你来,是不是,克里斯?
Yeah, rad. Awesome.
对 太好了
Mom’s coming. That’s good.
妈妈也来,真好
- There’s a group now. - Yes!
- 现在是一群人了- 对!
- It was us. It was us. - Oh, my darling.
- 是我们,是我们- 哦,亲爱的