What are you, uh,
你在这
what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢
Your text said you wanted to talk?
你发短信说想跟我聊聊
Yeah, but, I, uh...
对 但我
I was gonna come to you.
我本来想去找你的
So did you or didn't you want to talk?
那你到底要不要跟我聊聊
Okay, yeah. Uh, here is fine.
想 这里也行
Can we, uh...
能借一步...
All right.
好吧
So far,
迄今为止
I've tried taking you sailing without a boat,
我尝试过带你出海 但船没了
gotten my face bashed in by your ex,
我被你前男友打得鼻青脸肿
and been arrested.
然后还被拘捕过
So you don't want to continue this crime spree with me?
所以你不想再和我一起疯狂作案了 是吗
No, what I--what I want
是的 我想要
is to take you out on a real date.
真正跟你约会一次
Okay. Yeah, great.
行 这主意很好
You said great?
你说很好
You wanted a different answer?
你想要别的答案吗
No, no. Uh, how about this weekend?
不 不 那周末怎么样
Sure.
可以
Oh, but my parents throw this big party every year for the 4th,
但我父母每年都会为国庆日举办隆重聚会
and I kind of have to be there.
我必须得出席
You should come.
你也来吧
To your parents' party?
去参加你父母的舞会
I don't think so.
我看还是算了吧
But I--I'm--I'm gonna hold you to our date.
但我会等着你赴约的
Okay.
好的