We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.
互相抄袭才完成学业
Jesus, they were identical.
考卷一模一样
But l always felt safe knowing that.
不过我只知道
Because whatever the answer was,
不管正确答案是什么
we were right or wrong together.
不管对错我们都一起承担
l stayed up all night in your tent so
有一晚我们在帐罯里彻夜不睡
you could play North Pole.
因为你想玩北极游戏
And l got pneumonia.
结果害我得了肺炎
Remember that?
记得吗?
You were out of school for a month.
你在家休养了一个月
You're the closest thing l ever had to a brother, Truman.
你就像是我的兄弟
Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.
我知道我们的生活都不如意
l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away ...
所有的理想都悄然逝去
You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.
你不想承认,于是另求出路
But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.
不过重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲
But the point is, l'd gladly step in front of traffic for you.
不过重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲
And the last thing l'd ever do is lie to you.
我绝对不会对你说谎
And the last thing that l would ever do ...
我绝对不会…
is lie to you.
对你说谎
l mean, think about it.
想想看,
lf everybody is in on it ...
要是大家都有份
l'd have to be in on it, too.
我也有份
l'm not in on it, Truman,
我没有份,因为…
because there is no ''it''.
根本就没有阴谋
You were right about one thing.
有件事你说对了
What's that?
什么事?
The thing that started all this.
这件事的开端
l found him for you, Truman. That's why l came by tonight.
我找到他,所以把他带来了
l'm sure he's got quite a story to tell.
他一定有很多话要对你说
Go to him.
去吧