- No. - No?
- 不- 不?
- No more. - But I’ve forgiven you!
- 没有- 但我宽恕你了!
- It’s just like the song-- - Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh--
- 就像歌中唱的-- - 嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘-嘘--
This isn’t about you.
这和你无关
It’s cool, you can have other girls. I like girls.
没关系,你可以有别的女人 我喜欢女人
Darla!
达拉!
I don’t want other girls.
我不要别的女人
I want one girl.
我只要一个
- That’s not you. - Hmph.
- 不是你- 哼
Look. I’ll call--
听着 我会打--
Ouch.
哦-
Why don’t you like me? - It’s a little hard to answer
- 为什么你不喜欢我?- 有点难以回答
with a taser in my balls!
我身上还有泰瑟枪!
This is about Santa’s little whore, isn’t it?
跟那个荡妇有关,是不是?
Ooh yeah, it’s go time.
噢对 来吧
Hey, hey, hey! It’s not go time!
嘿,嘿,嘿! 不!
This isn’t how it works, Samantha.
这没用,萨曼沙
You can’t force or-or torture someone into liking you.
你不能强迫或者-或者折磨别人要他喜欢你
Ooh, the big speech.
哦,说得好
No! You just have to put yourself out there
不!你只需要做你自己
and hope that they like you back.
然后希望他们喜欢你
This isn’t a game! This is my life!
这不是游戏! 这是我的生活!
Oh, yeah, well, this is my life!
哦,对,那么 这是我的生活!