I'm just scared.
我只是害怕了
Scared?
害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
I need to take a walk.
我得去走走 透口气
We're drowning in lies, all of us.
我们全都陷入了谎言的泥潭
Not even our children can escape
即使我们的孩子
the wreckage from this arrangement.
也成了这场阴谋的牺牲品
Arrangement?
阴谋
What do you-- you mean our marriage?
你在说什么 你是指我们的婚姻吗
This isn't a marriage.
这不是婚姻
And I'm not sure it ever was.
而且我也不知道曾经是不是
Clearly not for you, ever.
显然对你而言 它从来不是
I remember the way you used to look at David Clarke.
我还记得你看着大卫·克拉克的眼神
You have never, not once, looked at me like that--
你从来没有那样看过我 哪怕一次
Not before and certainly not after.
不管是婚前 还是婚后
You have never given me reason to!
你根本不值得我那样爱你
Well, perhaps I should count myself as lucky.
或许我应该感到幸运
I mean, look what happened to him.
看看他落了个什么下场
Get out!
滚出去
With pleasure.
求之不得