手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第50期:苏格兰来的英国国王(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Well,he's written a lot of books himself,said Will Perhaps.

然而,国王他自己也曾写过许多书,威尔说,
he'll be interested in plays,too.We'll just have to wait and see.
或许他也会对戏剧感兴趣的。我们只能等着瞧。
We didn't have to wait long.
我们并没等多久。
On the 19th of May I was underneath the stage in the Globe.I was trying to mend a bro-ken door in the floor of the stage.
5月19日,我正在环球剧院的舞台下面修理舞台场地的一扇破门,
We used this door when a ghost came on or went off in a cloud of smoke.
这扇门是演出时,让幽灵驾着一团烟雾进出用的。
Suddenly,I heard feet running across the stage.
突然,我听到一阵脚步声跑过舞台,
I looked up through the hole,and saw Will and John Heminges and Richard Burbage.
透过洞眼,向上一看,原来是威尔,约翰·海明和理查·白贝芝,
They were all very excited.
他们欣喜若狂。
Listen to this,Toby,said Will.He was holding a piece of paper in his hand.
听着,托比,威尔手中攥着一张纸条说道,
It's a letter from King James!From today,we are the King's Men!
这是詹姆士国王的亲笔信。
We're working for the King himself,and he wants to see all the plays.
从今天起,我们属于国王剧团,要专为国王陛下服务,他想看我们所有的戏剧的演出。
We're going to have new red coats to wear when we go to court,Richard said.
这次进宫演出,我们将穿上新的红色大衣。理查说。
And,John said,he's going to pay us 20 for every play at court.
还有,约翰说,宫里演出费每场20英磅。
What do you think about that,Toby?
托比,你觉得这事怎么样?

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。