Personally, I like to put the waffles and bacon in first.
应该先来点华夫饼和培根 (她往里加的是枫糖浆)
I’m increasing the pH level.
这是给花的 增加酸性值
Hey. You do your thing.
你好好做事吧
I’m still trying to wrap my head around what your thing is.
我真搞不懂你是什么样的人
You’re just gonna have to read my book.
那就去看我的书吧
You’re slippery.
真是滑头
I prefer "mysterious."
我喜欢玩神秘
Oh, I’ve always wanted to do it.
我一直想开店
How long you been at this?
你开花店多久了?
I finally got up the guts a couple of years ago to open my own shop.
几年前终于下定决心开了一家
Good for you.
很不错
"Julie, we have never met..."
"朱莉 我们素未谋面"
No. Hey!
不 嘿!
Wow. Nosy.
别看
I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
Sorry. I don’t mean to...
我不是有意的
But these are just... They’re from deliveries.
这些... 只是一些寄语
They’re copies I’ve made of cards that have,
我抄了一些
you know, stuck with me.
那些感伤的
Really? Would you... Yeah. I’d like to.
你想听吗? 是啊
So... Can I...
我可以...?
Okay.
好吧
"Julie, we have never met,
"朱莉 你从未见过我"
"Congratulations and have a beautiful wedding.
"祝贺你新婚愉快"
"Love, your father."
"爱你的 父亲"