手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第55期:美人鱼酒店(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

At first,the talk was all about King James and his court.

开始,议题总是关于詹姆士国王和他的宫廷大臣。
We didn't like the King so much now—he was more interest-ed in horses than in plays.
说实在的,我们现在不大喜欢这位国王了—他爱看赛马已胜过爱看戏。
Then Ben remembered something about The Winter's Tale.
这时,本想起《冬天的故事》剧本中的一些情节。
He knew,really,that Will's plays were the best,but he always liked to find mistakes if he could.
尽管他确实承认威尔的戏剧是最优秀的,不过,他这人就喜欢鸡蛋里挑骨头。
Now,Why did you put Bohemia by the sea,Will?he said.
嗨,威尔,你怎么把波希米亚这地方说成是在海边呢?他说道,
Bohemia's in the middle of Europe!
波希米亚可是在欧洲中部呀!
There's no sea for a hundred miles,you stupid man!
方圆一百英里根本就没有海,你真糊涂!
Your plays are very clever,Ben,Richard Burbage said,
本,你创作的剧本确实很妙,理查·白贝芝说,
but they smell of the schoolbook,don't they,Will?
不过太书卷气,威尔,你说呢?
Will laughed.How many people are going to worry about that,Ben?
威尔笑道:本,会有几个人去深究那些细节呢?
What does it matter?
这有什么关系呢?
They liked the play at court.
在宫廷他们喜欢这部戏。
The Queen said it was a very sweet play,and the King—
王后说,这部戏剧很甜蜜,而国王—
The King!Ben said loudly.His face was red and angry.
国王!本大嚷起来,脸气得发红。
King James sometimes fell asleep during Ben's plays.
因为詹姆士国王看本的戏剧有时打瞌睡。
The King,he went on excitedly,is a very stupid man!
国王,他仍然很激动,简直笨得透顶!
I told him,I said it to his face:Sir,you don't understand poetry!
我曾告诉他,当面对他说过:陛下,你压根不懂诗歌!
John Heminges laughed.Oh my word!he said.
约翰·海明听了此话大笑。噢,真没想到!他说,
What a terrible man you are,Ben!
本,你真是无可救药!
I don't know how you've lived so long!
我真不知道你怎么还能活这么长命!
重点单词   查看全部解释    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。