手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第57期:美人鱼酒店(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And what about Antony and Cleopatra?

《安东尼与克莉奥佩特拉》这部剧怎么样?
What kind of writing is that?
到底写些什么呀?
You never know which place you're in!
你根本就不知道自己呆在何处!
One minute you're in Egypt,the next minute you're in Rome,then you're at sea on a ship,then back in Egypt again—
一会儿在埃及,一会儿在罗马,接着坐船在海上,然后又回到埃及—
Richard Burbage didn't like that.
理查·白贝芝渐生厌恶之情。
You're wrong again,Ben.
本,你又搞错了,
It's only you who can't follow the play.
只有你才不懂这部戏。
You think Londoners are stupid,but they understand more than you do!And another thing…
你认为伦敦人都傻乎乎的,他们可比你清楚得多。还有…
I decided to go home to bed.
我还是决定回家睡觉。
Ben's a fine man,but he does talk so much.
本是个好人,除了话太多之外。
He goes on and on.
他讲得没完没了。
When I left,he was calling for more beer.
在我抽身离开时,他又要了一些啤酒。
I knew they would be there in the Mermaid for most of the night.
我知道他们肯定又会在酒店呆上多半夜。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。