手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 花木兰 > 正文

听电影《花木兰》学英语第29期:悔不当初的木兰

来源:可可英语 编辑:ethan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I was this close.

差一点
This close to impressin' the ancestors...
就差这么一丁点就能扬眉吐气
gettin' the top shelf, an entourage.
让老祖宗对我刮目相看
Man. All my fine work. Pfft.
这下全完了
Hi. - I should never have left home.
嗨!我不该离家的
Hey, come on. You went to save your father's life.
得了 你是为了救老父一命
Who knew you'd end up shamin' him and disgracing your ancestors...
没想到却让他丢尽颜面
and losin' all your friends?
连朋友也没了
You know, you just gotta... You gotta learn to let these things go.
你得学着把事情看开点
Maybe I didn't go for my father.
也许我不是为了我爹
Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right...
也许我只想证明自己的能力
so when I looked in the mirror...
希望当我揽镜自照时
I'd see someone worthwhile.
就会觉得对得起自己
But I was wrong.
可是我错了
I see nothing.
我什么都看不到
Now, that's just 'cause this needs a little spit, that's all.
这头盔脏了 该洗洗了
Let me shine this up for ya.
我帮你擦亮它
I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty.
你看 你好漂亮哦

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shelf [ʃelf]

想一想再看

n. 架子,搁板

 
worthwhile ['wə:θ'wail]

想一想再看

adj. 值得(做)的

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。