The truth is, we're both frauds.
其实我们都是冒牌货
Your ancestors never sent me. They don't even like me.
你老祖宗根本没派我来
I mean, you risked your life to help people you love.
你牺牲自己去救人
I risked your life to help myself.
我却利用你救我自己
At least you had good intentions.
起码你的心肠比我好
What? What do you mean you're not lucky?
什么!你也不是幸运符?
You lied to me?
你骗了我?
And what are you, a sheep?
那你是什么 羊吗?
I'll have to face my father sooner or later.
我早晚都得面对我父亲
Let's go home. - Yeah.
回家吧 是啊
This ain't gonna be pretty.
一定会很惨
But don't you worry, okay? Things will work out.
不过你别担心 船到桥头自然直
We started this thing together, and that's how we'll finish it.
我们要同甘共苦同心协力
I promise.
我保证