手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第一季 第145期:维多利亚要离婚

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

My father filed for divorce?

我爸爸提出了离婚
Why wouldn't he have told me this morning? Who knows?
今天早晨他为什么不告诉我 谁知道呢
But your poor mother is beside herself.
你可怜的妈妈都快疯了
She really needs you right now, Daniel.
她现在真的很需要你 丹尼尔
In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch.
事实上 她很希望你能与她共进午餐
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Please join me for lunch today with my mother.
拜托你今天中午陪我和我妈一起吃饭吧
Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where.
当然可以了 告诉我时间和地点
1:00, Dumas' on Main.
下午一点 大仲马餐厅
I'll modify the reservation for three.
我去把预约改成三人位
Bye. Thanks, Ash.
再见 谢了 阿什
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce.
我爸妈最终还是要离婚了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Daniel.
天呐 太遗憾了 丹尼尔
They seemed...
他们两个...
so perfect together.
看起来如此般配
Yeah, maybe a long time ago.
很久以前是这样
Well, maybe they'll work it out.
也许他们能度过这次危机
I mean, who knows?
谁也说不准
It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them.
说不定这能改善你与他们两人的关系
Yeah, with my mom, perhaps.
和我妈还有可能
You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler
我看我爸宁愿要泰勒当儿子
for a son than me.
也不要我
Well, it's hard to argue considering that
我都无以辩驳
my dad's been trying to land Nolan as a client
要知道 诺氏企业上市以来
ever since Nolcorp went public.
我爸是挖空心思想拉到诺兰这个大客户
I guess Ty has just got that magic touch. I'll say.
估计泰就是做生意这块料 是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
The only reason that Nolan invested with your father
诺兰之所以投资你爸公司
is because Tyler's blackmailing him.
只因为泰勒在敲诈他
Wait. Blackmailing him with what?
等等 拿什么敲诈他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
strengthen ['streŋθən]

想一想再看

v. 加强,变坚固

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
modify ['mɔdifai]

想一想再看

v. 修改,修饰,更改

联想记忆
authority [ə'θɔ:riti]

想一想再看

n. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局

 
reluctant [ri'lʌktənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不情愿的,勉强的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。