People die. Things decay. Everything that seemed so solid is meaningless.
人们死去,东西腐烂,所有有价值的东西没有了意义
All that left is gestures we make. gestures and air
留下的只有我们过去的影像,那些影像还有空气
that's what we remember. I remember riding with my mother through the slips.
我记得和母亲一起从斜坡上滑下来
The year ending. but her arms were warm around me when I was little and she was well.
那一年结束的时候,她用臂膀温暖着我,当时我还小,她也很健康
That was long ago. maybe it only happened once.
那是很久以前了,也许就只有那么一次
Maybe she betrayed me a thousand times. it didn't matter.
也许她背弃了我上千次,但没有关系
math was always a weak subject. we remember what we choose.
数学是我最差的功课,我们都记得我们的选择
get out of there
快出来
Where are you gonna put the stone?
你们在哪里放墓碑?
It's no stone here. There's no room.
没有墓碑,没有地方放
In a week, there would be no trace of her. but what did it matter?
一星期内就再也找不到她的痕迹了,但那又怎样
This wasn't the real world. we really only lived in each other's hearts.
这不是一个真实的世界,我们都活在彼此的心中
She lived in my heart. but I lived no where. I was all alone in the world.
她活在我的心中,我却没有地方去。我在这世界上很孤独
you're 16 years old with 8th grade education,
16岁接受8年级的教育
and you run down that *** there were ended a worse place that you ever dreamed.
并且你会顺着下降的螺旋到,梦见过的最糟糕的地方
you've burned every bridge, you've worned out every welcom and everyone who's ever believed in you. you've let down.
断了每一条路,拒绝了每一次友好,你让每一个曾今信任你的人失望了
Eva .I don't wanna be an idot. I wanna go to school.
伊娃.我不想变成傻子,我要去学校