第16周 在船上
荧屏情景:
星期一 乘船 片段选自《妈妈咪呀》 Mamma Mia 13:45--14:23
Harry: I know who you are. You're Bill Anderson, aren't you? Bloke in a Boat in Botswana.
哈利:我知道你是谁,你是比尔·安德森,写《乘风破浪畅游波札那》的人,是吗?
Bill: Yes, I am.
比尔:是我。
Harry: You know, your books are a godsend on dull business trips. Now, I may look like I'm pondering my securities, but in reality, I'm trekking across some remote corner of the planet.
哈利:常出差的生意人都爱看你的书,我看来也许满脑子都是股票,不过其实我一直在计划远游。
Bill: You should try it for real sometime.
比尔:你应该真的去身体力行。
Harry: No, certainly, I'll never be the spontaneous adventurer.
哈利:可惜我一向都没啥冒险精神。
Sam: You're a close friend of Donna's?
山姆:你是唐娜的好友吗?
Bill: No, I haven't heard from her for 20 years.
比尔:并不是,我有20年没她的消息了。
Sam: Really?
山姆:是吗?
Bill: And then this invite, out of the blue.
比尔:我莫名其妙收到这张喜帖。
Harry: You know, that's a coincidence, neither had I.
哈利:真巧,我跟你一样。
Bill: Going about!
比尔:转向。
Sam: You got it!
山姆:没问题。