第17周 洗衣服
荧屏情景:
星期一 公共洗衣间 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第5季第6集 The Big Bang Theory S05E06 07:54--08:52
Sheldon: I'm glad we're finally getting to do something together, just the two of us.
谢尔丹:真高兴我俩终于能一起做件事了,只有你和我。
Mom: Sure. One thing you really miss when you're on vacation is laundry.
妈妈:是啊,度假时唯一挂念的就是洗衣服。
Sheldon: Careful, you're using too much downy. You know if my clothes get too soft it makes me sleepy.
谢尔丹:慢着,你放太多纤维软化剂了。你知道如果衣服太软,会让我犯困。
Mom: Well, this takes me back. Me, doing your laundry, you next to me criticizing.
妈妈:好吧,又让我想起往事了。我在洗你的衣服,你在旁边废话一堆。
Sheldon: It is nice, isn't it?
谢尔丹:很温馨,是吧?
Penny: Mrs. Cooper. Hi!
佩妮:库柏夫人,你好。
Mom: Oh, hello, darlin'.
妈妈:你好,亲爱的。
Penny: Sheldon, you didn't tell me your mom was coming.
佩妮:谢尔丹,你没说你妈要来啊。
Sheldon: It was in my weekly e-mail blast. Right between "Beet season is finally here" and "Uh-oh, red stool from beets leads to cancer scare."
谢尔丹:我在每周的劲爆新闻邮件里写了。就在“甜菜季终于到了”和“甜菜的红枝可引起癌症恐慌”之间。
Mom: So, how've you been?
妈妈:近来怎样?
Penny: Good, good.
佩妮:很好,很好。
Mom: I hear that Leonard has a new girlfriend. How are you doing with all that?
妈妈:我听说伦纳德又找了新女友。你怎么熬过来的?
Penny: Oh, fine. You know, it's been a while. I'm getting back out there.
佩妮:还好,他们有段时间了。我已经没事了。
Mom: Let me ask you, when you get back out there, are you wearing this?
妈妈:我问你,你就穿着这件衣服熬过来的吗?