第25周 在健身房
荧屏情景:
星期二 交谈 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第5季第4集 The Big Bang Theory S05E04 13:40--14:49
Howard: Yeah, this is a bad idea. We should go.
霍华德:这主意不好,我们走吧。
Penny: No. I'm the one that introduced him to her. I've got to say something. You're engaged to my friend.
佩妮:不,是我把她介绍给他的。我有必要说些什么。你和我的朋友订婚了。
Howard: Hey, Bernadette doesn't mind where I get my motor running, as long as I park in the right garage.
霍华德:伯纳黛特才不会介意我花心,只要我按时“回家”就行。
Penny: I can't believe you're engaged to my friend. Oh, here she comes.
佩妮:真不敢相信,你和我的朋友订婚了。她来了。
Howard: Smart. Whisper so the deaf chick can't hear you.
霍华德:真聪明,小声说话,聋女就听不见了。
Penny: Hi.
佩妮:嗨!
Howard: Nice to see you.
霍华德:很高兴见到你。
Penny: Um, can we talk to you about Raj?
佩妮:我们可以谈一谈拉杰吗?
Howard: She says, "Sure, what about him?"
霍华德:她说,当然,他怎么了?
Penny: Okay, um, gosh, how do I start? Um, see, Raj is kind of naive, I mean, he hasn't dated a whole lot of women. And I'm concerned that, without meaning to you might be taking advantage of him. You know, by letting him buy you a bunch of expensive things. And I-I... Howard, focus. Tell her what I'm saying.
佩妮:从哪说起呢?听我说,拉杰很天真。我是说他之前并没有和很多女孩交往过。而且我很担心你无心之中会占他便宜,比如让他给你买很多贵重的礼物。我想说……霍华德!别走神,告诉她我在说什么。
Howard: Right. Are you a gold digger or not?
霍华行:好的,你是不是想骗他钱?