视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》
It's Declan. Leave a message.
我是德克兰 有事请留言
Declan's still not picking up.
德克兰还是不接电话
He just took off after court. I have no idea where he went.
他庭审结束后就走了 完全不知去向
Maybe he needs some space.
也许他需要自己静静
No, what he needs is a good lawyer.
不 他需要一个好律师
The defense subpoenaed me.
辩护律师向我发了传票
So now if I tell the truth, I implicate Declan,
如果我说出事实 就会连累德克兰
But if I don't--
但如果我撒谎
Okay, okay, I-I'll find you some good legal advice.
好了 我帮你联系个好的法律咨询机构
Thanks.
多谢
But before you do, I have some evidence
但先告诉你 我有证据
that places me on the beach that night--
证明我那天的确在沙滩上
A sweatshirt I was wearing, and Tyler's blood,
我穿的一件运动衫 上面沾满了
it's all over it.
泰勒的血迹
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Once I hire a lawyer,
我找好律师后
I'm gonna do exactly what Declan said to do from the start.
就听从德克兰一开始的劝说
I'm gonna hand it over and say what I really saw.
我要把它们交给警方 告诉他们实情
Do you have a death wish?
你是找死吗
These are the Graysons we're dealing with.
我们可是在和格雷森一家打交道
I can't expect Declan to do the right thing
我自己都知情不报 又怎么指望德克兰
when I haven't.
说实话呢
You gonna help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我
Yeah. I'll make some calls.
帮 我去打几个电话