How long before Daniel's released back to us, Mr. Brooks?
布鲁克斯先生 还有多久丹尼尔才能回家
I'm heading to Rikers now
我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所
to get Daniel's side of the story.
向丹尼尔了解情况
Once I have the facts, I'll set a meeting with the judge.
一旦掌握实情 我会约见法官面谈的
All right. Well, I'll be there first thing in the morning.
好的 明天一早我就过去
I really have no idea why he'd violate house arrest.
我真不知道他为何会违反家中软禁条例
I do.
我知道
Let me call you back.
回头我再打给你
Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack.
丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情
I assured him that that wasn't true,
我向他保证事实并非这样的
that... I'm not that kind of person.
我不是那种人
But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack...
可事实是 我的确去找杰克了
to get information on Amanda.
想套出阿曼达的消息
Jack claims he doesn't know where she is.
杰克声称不知道她的下落
And you don't believe him?
你不相信他说的吗
I went to the Stowaway to search his apartment.
我去偷渡者酒吧 搜了他的公寓
What did you find?
有什么发现吗
Nothing.
什么都没找到
As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth.
在我看来 杰克说的是真话