手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第23期:画家情人

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So let me get this straight.

我弄清楚了
You paid a thug
你雇了一个小混混
to have our son beaten up in prison,
让他派人把我们的儿子在监狱里打了个半死
and then what, strong-arm a juror,
然后又让他挟持了一名陪审团成员
when this guy could've been the very reason
最终却发现 丹尼尔落得现在的处境
Daniel's even on trial in the first place?
一开始就是拜这个小混混所赐
Lee didn't kill Tyler. It doesn't make any sense.
李没有杀泰勒 这说不通
He was set up.
他是被陷害的
By whom, for instance?
那是谁陷害的呢
Jack Porter.
杰克·波特
He knew what Lee looked like.
他知道李的相貌
He could've orchestrated the whole thing
说不定就是他策划了整件事情
to protect the real killer.
就是为了保护真正的凶手
Let me guess. Amanda Clarke.
让我猜猜 又是阿曼达·克拉克
You have really lost it, you know that?
知道吗 你真的已经神志不清了
Did it even occur to you
你有没有想过
how much you've risked both our lives
你的所作所为不仅让你我性命堪忧
And Daniel's with this?
也让丹尼尔置身险境
I will categorically deny anything Lee has to say.
李说的话 我一个字也不会承认
He was blackmailing us.
他刚刚还敲诈我们
Well, that's not gonna be enough.
这远远不够
Once that punk starts talking to save his skin,
一旦这个混蛋为了自保 开始信口开河
it's gonna lead investigators
那就会引来调查者
all the way down the rabbit hole to us.
一路追查到我们
Leave me alone. I need to think.
让我一个人静静
This will be second mess of yours
这是今天我为你
I've had to clean up in one day.
收拾的第二桩烂摊子了
What is that supposed to mean? I don't know.
这话什么意思 我就不明白了
Why don't you go and ask your artist friend?
你怎么不去问问你的那位画家情人呢
Not that I expect you'll find him.
不过我想你不会再找到他了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trial ['traiəl]

想一想再看

adj. 尝试性的; 审讯的
n. 尝试,努力

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
porter ['pɔ:tə]

想一想再看

n. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。