What is it, Ashley?
怎么了 阿什莉
Now that Daniel's been officially released,
既然丹尼尔已经被释放了
I'd like to formally give my notice.
我想正式提出辞职
Of course.
理所当然
I had no delusions that you would return to party planning
在你充分展现自己其他才能后
after you so aptly showcased your other talents.
我没有奢望你会委身重返派对策划岗位
Unfortunately, I won't have time
遗憾的是 我没足够的时间
to find you a suitable replacement.
找个合适的接任者了
Oh, that won't be necessary.
不用麻烦了
The Hamptons are filthy
汉普顿多得是
with ambitious young girls like yourself.
你这样野心勃勃的小丫头
May I ask where you've landed?
我能问一下你要去哪里高就吗
Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position
布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里
at his law firm.
找了个媒体相关的工作
Ah, well...
原来如此
As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us,
既然布鲁克斯先生还在为我们工作
I would like to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮我个忙
If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview,
如果丹尼尔真的错听建议 接受访谈
I would like you to remain as our media liaison
我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展
until it's over.
直到一切平息为止
That's the least I can do for Daniel
丹尼尔为我做过那么多事
after all he's done for me.
这点小忙我还是能帮的