Charlotte.
夏洛特
Whatever you want, mom, I don't have time.
妈不管你想说什么 我都没时间听
I'm already late for school.
我上学快迟到了
I just got off the phone with the headmaster.
我刚和校长通过电话
He told me about the suspension.
他告诉我 你被勒令停学了
I guess we can add "Teen pill popper"
我猜我们可以在格雷森家丑薄上
to the Grayson book of shame.
再添上一笔"少年毒瘾"
This is no laughing matter, Charlotte.
夏洛特 这没什么好笑的
Do you see me laughing?
你看见我笑了吗
I see you in pain.
我看得出你很痛苦
How can I help you if you don't let me?
你拒我于千里之外 让我如何帮你呢
I tried to let you, mom. You weren't interested.
我向你寻求过帮助 妈妈 你并不在意
Whatever answers you're looking for,
不管你想找什么答案
you are not going to find them in a bottle of pills.
嗑药是没用的
And you're not certainly not going to find them
当然读这些垃圾
reading this trash.
也不能帮到你