手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第4期:最美味的汉堡

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hey, hold the tonic.

你好 不爱汤力水的美女

Thought you were just passing through.

还以为你是过路客呢

Thought I'd stay a little longer than expected.

也许我会比预期多待段时间

How are the burgers here?

这里的汉堡味道如何

Can't say. I don't eat meat.

不知道 我不吃肉

People who do say they're the best in Montauk.

人们都说这是蒙托克最美味的汉堡

Hey, boss, um...

老板...

You think I can get tomorrow night off?

明天晚上我能请假吗

I lined up a gig with a catering service

我得到一份在格雷森家的跨年晚宴

for the Graysons' New Year's thing.

做餐饮服务的活

I need you here.

我要你留在这里

Well, I figured that with the way

我觉得是你

that business has been going, you...

经营酒吧的方式有些问题

were gonna start cutting shifts.

你取消了换班制度

You want the catering job, take it.

要是你想做餐饮服务 那就去吧

But just don't come back here.

但别想着还能回来干活

Turned you down?

他拒绝你了吗

I'm gonna go broke if I keep working at this place,

如果我一直在这里工作会崩溃的

and we need cash if we're going to Europe this summer.

如果我们想今年夏天去欧洲 就需要钱

I'm sorry, Ky.

我很抱歉 凯儿

It's not like this is some small setback.

这并不是什么小逆境

Dad had to sell the house.

我爸快要把房子卖了

I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at Montauk.

我没生他的气 而是厌倦了蒙托克

I feel like I'm gonna be stuck here my whole life.

我感觉自己的一生都会被困在这里

There are worse places.

世上还有比这更糟的地方

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mass [mæs]

想一想再看

n. 块,大量,众多
adj. 群众的,大规模

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
setback ['setbæk]

想一想再看

n. 顿挫,挫折,退步

联想记忆
tonic ['tɔnik]

想一想再看

n. 补药,奎宁水,[音]主调音或基音, adj. 滋补

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。